Delmarva Blue Star Mothers
Client-maintained website built for the Delmarva Chapter of Blue Star Mothers. The Blue Star Mothers is an organization of moms who have sons and daughters serving or who have served in the armed forces. These folks have monthly meetings to organize their activities which include:
- Providing care packages for deployed soldiers.
- Promoting legislation in support of our veterans, active personnel, and their families.
- Welcoming soldiers home.
- Supporting families during deployment.
- Volunteering at Walter Reed National Military Medical Center, Ft. Belvoir and Ft. Meade.
- Collecting cards and care package items for our troops.
- Attending Memorial Day, Veterans Day, and other patriotic events.
- Supporting our Silver Star families.
- Comforting and honoring our Gold Star families.